“SALT”: SISTERS ACTING OUT LOVE TOGETHER IN CHRIST
We’re so excited to introduce this new small group for the women of our church! Our desire as a women’s ministry is to nurture the hearts of women to know God’s Word and follow faithfully after Christ, demonstrating authenticity and love through the Holy Spirit. We will study, work, pray, and play together via group activities to include bible studies, retreats, and community outreach programs affecting women.
WOMEN’S BIBLE STUDY
Weekly on Tuesdays from 12Noon-1:00pm
Ladies, join us weekly on Tuesdays at noon via our Zoom link for our next online Bible Study together! Angie Crossin & Allison Cath will co-facilitate this study, and will work on getting the materials prepared. Click here to start reviewing and come up with your ideas on what it means to be on this journey with God. Contact Angie at 219-765-4091 if you need the materials, or with any questions you may have.
Please know that these study sessions will be recorded so, if you can’t meet with us at noon, you may watch it at your leisure, and/or for those who may want to listen to the video again for a review after the session ends. Remember that for this ministry to grow, your input is valuable. Looking forward to seeing each of you on Tuesday!
Click here for the Zoom link to the weekly Bible Study sessions.
If you do not have computer access, you may join the study via telephone. Dial
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 824 2304 7222
Check out our new SALT Facebook page.
- Workbook and videos are divided into 6 modules: 1) Facing our fears; 2) Letting God fight for us; 3) Getting into position; 4) Attacking the Roots of our worries; 5) Receiving our victory; 6) Living in victory.
- Each week within the workbook is broken out as follows: 1) Motivational Monday; 2) Tool Tuesday; 3) Wisdom Wednesday; 4) Temperature Check Thursday; 5) Freedom Friday.
- Each daily lesson takes about 20-30 minutes.
- The weekly meeting agenda is as follows:
Opening/Welcome/Prayer (5-10 minutes)
Video (20-25 minutes)
Video Reflection/Discussion (20-25 minutes
Book Discussion (20-25 minutes
Closing Prayer (2-5 minutes)
Total Gathering Time: 67 – 90 minutes
- The workbook is not mandatory. Nor is the book. If you prefer one over the other – it is your preference.
- The book has some redundancy, but each chapter has golden nuggets. This is also a deep dive into the book of Joshua, so that is where I shift my focus
- Barb does a nice job of referencing her sources (endnotes). I will be sharing some of her references between modules.
- This is group led. I am just a facilitator. Your input is most important!