Our Mission Statement
Our mission statement is simple ~
We are a community of faith:
Our Vision Statement
St. Andrew’s is a place of fully devoted followers of Jesus who welcome, equip, and send people into our community and the world in order to bring others to Christ.
- We believe in the Triune God (Father, Jesus his Son, and the Holy Spirit). One God, three persons. Our salvation is found in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Bible speaks to us today, and is the inspired Word of God, and is authoritative in all areas of our live.
- We believe in the Creeds of the Church. Written during the first centuries of Christianity, the Creeds define the faith of the Church.
- We believe that the sacraments of Baptism and the Eucharist (Holy Communion) are sacraments of the Lord. Other sacraments of our church include marriage, confirmation, ordination, reconciliation of a penitent (confession), and unction (the blessing of the sick.)
As a community of faith, we value:
- One Another – We love and care for each other because Jesus loves and cares for us all.
- Evangelism – We share our hope in Jesus with all who wonder whether there is more to life than the world offers, no matter who they are or what they have done, and to show them that Jesus wants to meet us all in the lives we lead today.
- Episcopal Worship – We praise and glorify God in open, inviting, and refreshing worship.
- Children and Youth – We believe our children and youth are gifts from God to us all and we take seriously our responsibility to plant the seeds of faith in them.
- Transformation – We see God changing the lives of those who seek Him and loving the world through us.